WOW I've never used a Padlet, so cool and how many beautiful dreams!!!
Room four, it looks like you are going to have an awesome year, it's great so many of you like art and maths. You will have to blog some of your art to show us all and also some of your maths problems to see if parents can work them out too.
I hope all your dreams for this year come true!
Meera says - I held a starfish it was rough
Matai: I held a big red hermit crab.
WOW I've never used a Padlet, so cool and how many beautiful dreams!!!
ReplyDeleteRoom four, it looks like you are going to have an awesome year, it's great so many of you like art and maths. You will have to blog some of your art to show us all and also some of your maths problems to see if parents can work them out too.
ReplyDeleteI hope all your dreams for this year come true!
ReplyDeleteMeera says - I held a starfish it was rough
ReplyDeleteMatai: I held a big red hermit crab.
ReplyDelete